Boxmaster is provided as a "software as a service". This means you pay for what you use, and are billed on a monthly basis after your usage has been calculated.
Boxmaster is charged per week to you, the user, as follows (with a minimum charge of £100 pcm):
- 2% of turnover through Boxmaster up to the first 150 deliveries per week.
- 1% of turnover through Boxmaster for further deliveries.
This includes all hosting charges for both Boxmaster and the public facing website.
It does not include the following:
- Mail hosting (if you do not have your own existing mail hosting, mail hosting can be purchased for a nominal sum from a third party, or a free provider (Gmail etc) can been used).
- The cost of your domain name (normally a few pounds p/a for a .co.uk address).
- Any charges imposed by a payments services provider that you use with the system, such as SagePay or GoCardless.
- The cost of any additional website development.
We can assist in setting up/purchasing these third party requirements.
Please contact us if you have any questions.